ITS Policies, Standards, Procedures and Guidelines
ITS oversees the creation and management of most campus IT policies, standards, and procedures.
University policies are located at policies.unc.edu.
IT Policies Under Review
- Policy Review and Feedback Submission Form (Requires Onyen Authentication)
University IT Policies
Digital Accessibility Policies
The Digital Accessibility Office can provide more information on requirements under these Policies.
- Digital Accessibility Policy
- Accessibility of Digital Resources, Content, and Technology Standard
- Accessibility Standards for Procurement of Digital Resources, Content, and Technology
About IT Policies
Guidance on IT Topics
For information, guidelines, FAQ’s, and instructions for using E-mail, Onyen access, or other systems at UNC-Chapel Hill, consult help.unc.edu.
Email and Phone Numbers
- To report acceptable use problems at UNC-Chapel Hill, call 919-962-HELP or submit a request at help.unc.edu
- For issues involving copyrights or other policy concerns, call 919-445-9393 or send email to: email@example.com.
- For issues involving system security, call 919-962-HELP see safecomputing.unc.edu or submit a request at help.unc.edu
- For any other issues, please submit a request at help.unc.edu
- Human Resources Department
- UNC-Chapel Hill Campus Policies and Procedures
- For help with IT policies, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request at help.unc.edu