ITS POLICIES, STANDARDS, AND PROCEDURES
ITS oversees the creation and management of most campus IT policies, standards and procedures.
University policies are located at the Policy website.
The University has an equity project to improve all University policies. ITS is trying to make the IT policies more accessible. Get an early look at what the improved policies will be like, and see how you can help!
- IT Policies Under Review / Policy Review and Feedback Submission Form (Requires Onyen Authentication)
- All University IT Policies
- All Digital Accessibility Policies: The Digital Accessibility Office can provide more information on requirements under these Policies.
- About IT Policies, Policy Bulletin and Information
- Guidance on IT Topics: For information, guidelines, FAQs, and instructions for using email, Onyen access, or other systems at UNC-Chapel Hill, consult Help website
Email and Phone Numbers
- To report acceptable use problems, security concerns, or other issues at UNC-Chapel Hill, call 919-962-HELP or submit a request at help.unc.edu
- For issues involving copyrights, call 919-445-9393 or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on security practices, see Safe Computing
- For data governance information, see Data Governance
- Human Resources Department
- UNC-Chapel Hill Campus Policies and Procedures
- For help with IT policies, email email@example.com or submit a request