ITS POLICIES, STANDARDS, AND PROCEDURES
ITS oversees the creation and management of most campus IT policies, standards and procedures.
University policies are located at the Policy website.
- IT Policies Under Review / Policy Review and Feedback Submission Form (Requires Onyen Authentication)
- All University IT Policies
- All Digital Accessibility Policies: The Digital Accessibility Office can provide more information on requirements under these Policies.
- About IT Policies, Policy Bulletin and Information
- Guidance on IT Topics: For information, guidelines, FAQs, and instructions for using email, Onyen access, or other systems at UNC-Chapel Hill, consult Help website
Email and Phone Numbers
- To report acceptable use problems, security concerns, or other issues at UNC-Chapel Hill, call 919-962-HELP or submit a request at help.unc.edu
- For issues involving copyrights, call 919-445-9393 or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information on security practices, see Safe Computing
- For data governance information, see Data Governance
- Human Resources Department
- UNC-Chapel Hill Campus Policies and Procedures
- For help with IT policies, email email@example.com or submit a request