Tableau data visualization and analytics, turning data into insights that drive action. It includes data management tools and a desktop client for more demanding analytics activities. Access to the platform is limited to authenticated users and is not intended for anonymous/guest access.
Please visit https://tableau.unc.edu to sign-in with your onyen and password.
Technical Support Contact Information
ITS-MIDDLEWARE in ServiceNow
SLA Response Times
- Critical = 15 minutes, 24x7
- Important = 2 hours, 8-5 M-F
- General = 24 hours, 8-5 M-F
Service Metrics / Service Goal metrics
- Tableau uptime - 99.9% (8.75 hours of downtime/year)
Tuesday and Thursday 6-8 AM for infrastructure changes. Standard SAI patching occurs on the 3rd Wednesday for Test from 3:00-8:00 AM, and Prod from 3:00-8:00 AM on the 4th Wednesday of each month. 4 environment upgrades a year are performed beginning at 6 AM and may take until 10 AM to complete. Users will be notified of these upgrades. ETL processes should avoid SAI maintenance and upgrade windows.
Hours Of Operation
- 24/7/365(6) hours of operation.
- Support hours for tier 1 and tier 2 support is 8am-12am.
- Critical support is available 24/7.
Customer responsibilities in support of this agreement include:
- Customers will report any problems in a timely manner to minimize problem times.