Poll Everywhere is a web-based system that instructors can use to create polls and short surveys. Students can participate using their laptops, phones or other personal devices; a separate “clicker” device is not required. Polls can also be inserted into instructors’ Powerpoint and Keynote presentations.
Faculty and graduate teaching assistants with an Onyen and password.
- Step 1: Go to https://poll.unc.edu and complete a New Instructor Account Request.
- Step 2: Ask students to go to https://poll.unc.edu and complete the Student Account Registration.
- Step 3: Review https://poll.unc.edu for Resources, FAQs and Help with using Poll Everywhere at UNC-CH.
Poll Everywhere runs in all modern desktop and mobile browsers.
Technical Support Contact Information
ITS Service Desk:
- Phone (919) 962-HELP (4357)
- Chat: https://help.unc.edu/chat
- Online Help Request: http://help.unc.edu/help/olhr/
- Twitter: @unchelpdesk
- Facebook: unchelpdesk
- YouTube: unchelpdesk
- Instagram: unchelpdesk
SLA Response Times
- Critical = 15 minutes, 24x7
- Important = 8 hours, 8-5 M-F
- General = 24 hours, 8-5 M-F
Service Metrics / Service Goal metrics
Hours Of Operation
Adhere to the Terms of Service.
OtherSee https://poll.unc.edu for Resources, FAQs and Help with Poll Everywhere.
Out of Scope
Poll Everywhere is the only polling system licensed and supported by ITS. Support for other polling and class response systems should be directed to local IT departments or the vendor.