Confluence is a flexible documentation platform where you can create, organize and discuss work with your team. The service is intended for work use which would most typically be faculty/staff but might also include student employees and/or affiliates. Confluence access requires the usage of a campus IP address whether wired, wireless or via VPN.
The service is intended for work use which would most typically be faculty/staff but might also include student employees and/or affiliates.
Ticket to ITS-MIDDLEWARE or Online Help Request (https://help.unc.edu/olhr) to request Confluence space and/or access.
Technical Support Contact Information
ITS-MIDDLEWARE in Remedy or Online Help Request.
ITS Service Desk:
- Phone (919) 962-HELP (4357)
- Chat: https://help.unc.edu/chat
- Online Help Request: http://help.unc.edu/help/olhr/
- Twitter: @uncservicedesk
- Facebook: uncservicedesk
- YouTube: unchelpdesk
- Instagram: uncservicedesk
SLA Response Times
- Critical = 15 minutes, 24x7
- Important = 2 hours, 8-5 M-F
- General = 24 hours, 8-5 M-F
Confluence uptime F5 uptime
Service Metrics / Service Goal metrics
- Confluence Tomcat uptime - 99.9% (8.75 hours of downtime/year)
- F5 uptime - 99.9% (8.75 hours of downtime/year)
Tuesday and Thursday 6-8AM for infrastructure changes SAI patching occurs Wednesday 3-5AM
Hours Of Operation
- 24/7/365(6) hours of operation.
- Support hours for tier 1 and tier 2 support is 8am-12am.
- Critical support is available 24/7.
Customer responsibilities in support of this agreement include:
- Customers will report any problems in a timely manner to minimize problem times.
- Customers will be vigilant in what information is documented. Confluence is NOT rated for sensitive data.