Research Computing Training
ITS Research Computing offers various short courses during the Summer, Fall and Spring terms. The current course offerings are listed below. Submit suggestions for new course offerings at firstname.lastname@example.org. View the complete set of course materials.
To register and to see a full course description, visit our sign-up page.
- Using Longleaf | June 4 | 2 p.m.
- Linux: Intermediate | June 11 | 10 a.m.
- QIIME2 | June 13 | 2 p.m.
- Matlab: Introduction | June 20 | 2 p.m.
- Julia: Introduction | July 2 | 2 p.m.
- Using Dogwood | July 11 | 2 p.m.
- R: Introduction | July 18 | 2 p.m.
- Gaussian and Gaussview | July 30 | 1 p.m.
- Using Longleaf | August 1 | 2 p.m.
- Shell Scripting | August 7 | 10 a.m.
- Python Workshop | August 13 | 2 p.m.
- Linux: Introduction | August 15 | 2 p.m.