Research Computing Training
ITS Research Computing offers various short courses during the Summer, Fall and Spring terms. The current course offerings are listed below. Submit suggestions for new course offerings at email@example.com. View the complete set of course materials.
To register and to see a full course description, visit our sign-up page.
- Julia: Introduction | January 29 | 2 p.m.
- Using Dogwood | January 30 | 10 a.m.
- Python Workshop | February 5 | 2 p.m.
- Linux: Introduction | February 7 | 2 p.m.
- QIIME2 | February 12 | 9 a.m.
- Matlab: Introduction | February 21 | 2 p.m.
- Using Longleaf | February 26 | 2 p.m.
- Python Packages for Science and Data | March 5 | 2 p.m.
- TarHeel Linux | March 12 | 2 p.m.
- Matlab: Intermediate | March 21 | 2 p.m.
- Using Dogwood | March 26 | 10 a.m.
- Using Longleaf | April 2 | 2 p.m.
- Linux: Intermediate | April 9 | 2 p.m.
- Shell Scripting | April 18 | 1 p.m.