ITS Research Computing offers various short courses during the Summer, Fall and Spring terms. The current course offerings are listed below. Submit suggestions for new course offerings at firstname.lastname@example.org. View the complete set of course materials.
To register and to see a full course description, visit: http://learnit.unc.edu/workshops.
- Python Workshop | September 26 | 2 p.m.
- Introduction to Research Computing Resources | September 28 | 11:00 a.m.
- Using Longleaf | October 3 | 2 p.m.
- Scientific Computing: Gaussian and GaussView | October 5 | 1 p.m.
- Using KillDevil: Research Computing Cluster | October 10 | 2:00 p.m
- MPI for Parallel Computing – Just the Basics | October 19 | 1 p.m.
- Linux: Introduction| October 24 | 2 p.m.
- Matlab: Introduction| November 2 | 2:00 p.m.
- QIIME | November 7 | 9 a.m.
- Scientific Computing: Introduction to Computational Chemistry| November 9 | 1 p.m.
- Using Longleaf | November 14 | 2 p.m.
- Linux: Intermediate | November 28 | 10 a.m.
- Python Packages for Science and Data| December 5 | 2 p.m.
- Shell Scripting | December 7 | 1 p.m.
- TarHeel Linux | December 12 | 2 p.m.