- EXECUTIVE SPONSOR(S): Kate Hash
- SPONSOR(S): Calvin Groves
- DEPT OR DIVISION: ITS Customer Experience and Engagement
- PROJECT MANAGER: Bianca Bonds
- CHANGE MANAGER: Jackie Treschl
- STATUS: Completed
- Project Theme: Serving Our Communities
What is it?
Establish a secondary ITS Service Desk walk-in location in the Student Union. The showcase space will be designed with a focus on the student experience that allows ITS to better serve our student community.
Why are we doing it?
The second location provides more flexibility for the walk-in services, better visibility for the service desk staff, and a business backup/overflow location for the ITS Service Desk.
How does this impact our UNC community?
ITS Service Desk Staff
Service Desk staff will have two ITS locations to work from.
Students will have an additional location to get IT help. This space is designed with the student experience and their convenience in mind.
When is this happening?
Planning for the project started in the late Summer of 2022. The plan is to have a soft opening in Summer 2023.