- EXECUTIVE SPONSOR(S): Mechelle Clayton
- DEPT OR DIVISION: ITS Enterprise Applications
- PROJECT MANAGER: Gina Fogelsonger
- STATUS: In Progress
- Project Theme: Improving Process and Operations
Enterprise Applications began an initiative in January 2022 to solicit feedback from campus users, central offices, Access Request Coordinators (ARCs) and others to understand the pain points experienced in the current Access Request Process and Tool. Analysis of the feedback informed our next steps to focus on two major areas of effort during 2022 and 2023:
1) Short-term adjustments to current environment – There are several items that will provide some immediate benefit for the current solution. We are in the process of solidifying a plan for this effort.
2) Long-term holistic re-engineering – We identified several significant improvements that would best be served by a system rewrite. Included in this effort would be significant automation and use of known data elements that are not presently leveraged.