The ITS Teaching and Learning (ITS-TL) division focuses on instructional technology applications and integration to support the University’s academic mission. The division includes these service groups: Classroom Design, Lab Support, and Interactive (for the Collaborative Learning Environment CLE support).
Use the links to the left to learn more about each team’s services, projects, and customer service goals.
The ITS-TL mission is to provide Carolina with the technical infrastructure, support, and expertise to advance pedagogical outcomes.
How Can We Help You?
Classroom Hotline, Video conferencing
Computer Labs, Learning Space Design, Sakai and Instructional Technology Support
Memberships and Affiliations
ITS-Teaching and Learning’s teams are proud of their role in campus, state, and national organizations. We maintain open and consistent communication with peers and customers as part of our ongoing service improvement efforts.
- Carolina Technology Consultants (CTC) campus peer organization of technology specialists
- Center for Faculty Excellence (CFE) a campus organization focused on faculty support and development
- Educause a nonprofit association that promote the intelligent use of information technology in higher education
- Friday Center for Continuing Education a campus organization serving the varied needs of adult learners through credit and noncredit course offerings
- NC Distance Learning Association state-level organization focused on distance education
- Tri-IT a state-level peer organization of instructional technologists
- Sloan-C a national professional leadership organization dedicated to integrating online education into mainstream higher education