The UNC-Chapel Hill Listserv service is an electronic mailing list software application that manages sets of email addresses for groups. Instead of entering individual addresses when sending emails to groups of people, the sender need only mail one message to one email address to reach all participants.
Faculty, staff, students with active, affiliated ONYEN
Self-service with active, affiliated ONYEN
Technical Support Contact Information
ITS Service Desk:
- Phone (919) 962-HELP (4357)
- Chat: https://help.unc.edu/chat
- Online Help Request: http://help.unc.edu/help/olhr/
- Twitter: @unchelpdesk
- Facebook: unchelpdesk
- YouTube: unchelpdesk
- Instagram: unchelpdesk
SLA Response Times
- Critical = 15 minutes, 24/7
- Important = 4 hour, 8-5 M-F
- General = 24 hours business hours, 8-5 M-F
Request For Service:
- Critical = 8 hours, 8-5 M-F
- Important/General = 3 business days, 8-5 M-F
- Uptime (management web app)
Service Metrics / Service Goal metrics
- Web management interface available 99% 8-5 M-F
All maintenance impacting the Service Desk Operations will be announced a minimum of 14 days in advance, according to established change management procedures.
Hours Of Operation
- Service runs and is monitored 24/7.
- Normal support hours are 8-5 M-F.
- Critical interruptions of service will be responded to 24/7.
- Contact the ITS Service Desk to report all incidents and/or requests.
- Critical ticket requester must be available via submitted contact method within 30 minutes or ticket will be downgraded to Important
- Requests for Critical Incident response must include contact details of requester.
OtherLists with no activity for 13 months will be de-provisioned.
Out of Scope
Client issues are to be handled by departmental support staff and/or ITS Service Desk until systemic issues are found.