Led by the ITS Enterprise Applications division, ConnectCarolina is a multi-phased project to develop and implement a fully-integrated administrative infrastructure for the University that will support efficient and effective business operations.
The goals of the ConnectCarolina project are to:
- Provide the University community with a powerful and fully integrated administrative infrastructure
- Facilitate easier interaction with Carolina for applicants, students, faculty and staff
- Support all those who work and learn at UNC-Chapel Hill with an administrative system appropriate for one of the nation’s premier universities
Assistant Vice Chancellor, Enterprise Applications
Senior Director, Campus Solutions
Senior Director, HR and Finance Applications
Help and more information
- For general questions about the ConnectCarolina software development project: connectcarolina_info[at]unc.edu.
- If you have a technical or access question or problem, go to help.unc.edu and file a Remedy ticket (submit a Help request).
- For technical assistance with ConnectCarolina, in the first drop-down box, choose ConnectCarolina-Campus Solutions; from the second drop-down box, choose the appropriate option.
Student Administration (formerly Campus Solutions) is the first component of Oracle’s PeopleSoft to be implemented at the University. Student Administration consists of admissions, student records, financial aid, student financials and academic advising.
Governance and feedback
The Enterprise Applications Coordinating Committee (EACC) guides ITS regarding concerns, issues and enhancement requests.The EACC’s charge includes approval and prioritization of enhancements and other changes to ConnectCarolina’s Student Administration as well as communication of those decisions to the broader campus.
Help and more information
If you have a technical or access question or problem, please go to help.unc.edu and file a Remedy ticket (submit a Help request); in the first drop-down box, choose ConnectCarolina-Campus Solutions; from the second drop-down box, choose the appropriate option.
Within Student Administration, if you have a question about the following services, please contact the office directly:
- Student Billing — Cashier’s Office
- Financial Aid — Financial Aid Office
- Student Records, Registration, Drop/Add, Transcripts, etc. —University Registrar
- Tar Heel Tracker (degree audit) — Tar Heel Tracker
- Undergraduate Admissions — Admissions
- Graduate Admissions — Graduate School
- Academic Advising (undergraduate) — Advising
Use this email for general questions about the ConnectCarolina software development project: email@example.com