Service DescriptionDevelopment and support of applications that support the payment, voluntary and involuntary deductions, and tax withholding/reporting for SPA, EPA, and EPA non-faculty employees, including compliance for non –resident aliens. Application Development and Support is provided by ITS to Payroll Services at UNC Chapel Hill for the following applications:
- Payroll - This application supports functional staff to process Payroll-related tasks for SPA employees.
- PayStub -This application supports employees in viewing current and previous pay stubs from electronic deposit of biweekly or monthly pay.
- Eprint - This application allows authorized users to access reports regarding Payroll data.
- Parking - This application allows for the biweekly or monthly deduction of parking fees from UNC-CH and UNC Hospital employees’ paychecks.
- Windstar - The Windstar application is vendor supplied and allows authorized users to maintain and report tax information for non-resident aliens. We support the interface between Windstar and Payroll.
Hours of AvailabilityPayroll applications are available Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday 7 a.m. – Monday 7 a.m.
- Identify a primary point of contact to work with ITS in coordinating the activities being performed by the service
- Provide requirements to the Payroll Support team in order to facilitate the appropriate scoping, design, development, testing, and implementation activities
- Provide a bill code that can be charged for the services being provided
- Support requests relating to the use of the service will be initiated by opening an incident or request ticket with the ITS Service Desk