Service DescriptionThe Business Intelligence (BI) service is a secure, convenient and compliant data warehouse of student, financial, and human resources data available for campus use. The objective of the BI service is to improve the quality of data available to campus and enable improved data analysis and decision-making.
Hours of Availability
- Business hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for holidays.
- Extended service is available 24 x 7, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events. Maintenance windows are used only when needed for planned changes that have gone through the ITS Change Management Process. In addition to the Standard ITS Maintenance Windows, site-specific and service-specific changes may be coordinated with customers at non-standard times.
Administrative Staff in all campus departments, schools and offices.
- Identify a primary point of contact to work with ITS in coordinating the activities being performed by the service.
- Provide requirements to the BI Support team in order to facilitate the appropriate scoping, design, development, testing, and implementation activities for new data requests or reports.
- Provide a bill code that can be charged for the services being provided.
- Support requests relating to the use of the service will be initiated by opening an incident or request ticket with the ITS Service Desk.