Development and support of applications that support continuing education and non-credit programs in Friday Center. ITS provides support and implements enhancements as requested by Friday Center.
Application Development and Support is provided by ITS for the following applications:
- Friday Center Management System (FCMS)
- This application contains four subsystems, each subsystem supports functional staff of one unit at Friday Center to process the unit-related tasks. The four units are: Credit Programs for Part-time Students, Professional Development and Enrichment Programs, Conference Services, and Business Office.
- CPPSReg and PDEPReg
- These are two online registration systems for programs provided at Friday Center. CPPSReg is for credit programs (CCO and SPC), and PDEPReg is for non-credit programs.
- This application allows Continuing Education coordinators in university units to request, approve and submit CEU for participants, and allow participants to request CEU transcript.
- This application supports collecting CE activities and data, and generating statistical reports.
Hours of Availability
Applications are available 24X7, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows, and unavoidable events.
- Administrative Staff
- Identify a primary point of contact to work with ITS in coordinating the activities being performed by the service.
- Provide requirements to the Friday Center Support team in order to facilitate the appropriate scoping, design, development, testing, and implementation activities.
- Support requests relating to the use of the service will be initiated by opening an incident or request ticket with the ITS Service Desk.
How Do We Charge
University Services Portfolio Interim Director
How To Request More Information On Or Request The Service