ITS Research Computing offers various short courses during the Summer, Fall and Spring terms. The current course offerings are listed below. Submit suggestions for new course offerings at email@example.com. View the complete set of course materials.
To register and to see a full course description, visit: http://learnit.unc.edu/workshops.
- Linux: Introduction | September 15 | 2:30 p.m.
- Python Workshop | September 19 | 2 p.m.
- QIIME | September 27 | 10 a.m.
- Using Kure or KillDevil: Research Computing Clusters | September 29 | 2:30 p.m.
- Matlab: Introduction | October 6 | 2:30 p.m.
- Linux: Intermediate | October 13 | 10 a.m.
- Python for Scientific Computing | October 20 | 2 p.m.
- Scientific Computing: Gaussian and GaussView | October 27 | 1 p.m.
- Matlab: Intermediate | November 3 | 2:30 p.m.
- Parallel Matlab | November 10 | 2 p.m.
- Scientific Computing: Introduction to Computational Chemistry | November 17 | 1 p.m.
- Web Scraping | November 22 | 2 p.m.
- Using Kure or KillDevil: Research Computing Clusters | December 1 | 2:30 p.m
- (tentative) Python for Scientific Computing | December 6 | 2 p.m.
- Shell Scripting | December 8 | 1 p.m.
- TarHeel Linux | December 15 | 2 p.m.