- Each division within ITS will have 1 primary member and 1 alternate on the Employee Council.
- Members are approved by their Assistant Vice Chancellor.
- Each member will serve a 1 year term.
- At the end of their term, members may choose to remain on the EC for a second term. Term limits will be set at 2 consecutive years.
- Officers will be elected at the beginning of each year. A member may serve as an officer for a maximum of 2 years.
- To be a conduit for the ITS staff to access leadership and other resources.
- To foster a collaborative working environment.
- Each primary member of the EC will have 1 vote.
- Alternates will be non-voting members unless the primary delegates their vote to the alternate.
- Votes will pass with a 2/3 majority of the vote.