Lynda.com is now available to all Faculty and Staff. Lynda.com is an online library of courses on software tools and skills. To learn more, watch the introductory movie about the service and watch How to use lynda.com.
Here are just a few of the benefits to using lynda.com:
Courses include a wide variety of technology and disciplines
- Up-to-date content helps to keep your skills current
- New courses are added every week
- Access to instructors’ exercise files let you follow along as you watch tutorials
- Closed captioning and searchable, timecoded transcripts for increased comprehension
- Beginner to advanced courses to learn at your level
- Watch complete courses or individual tutorials as you need them
To access lynda.com, go to UNC Lynda.com Sign-In . The site is setup for Single Sign On so you can log on with your Onyen and Password. Additional information can be found on the UNC Lynda.com webpage.
If you have any additional questions regarding lynda.com please email email@example.com.