The main navigation system provides access to the “top-tier” pages relevant to all of ITS. Within these pages you will find information regarding:
- visitor and organizational information;
- audience-specific information regarding how to get started;
- services, support and training provided by ITS;
- news and syndicated content;
- methods for contacting ITS staff and providing feedback on the contents of this Web site.
ITS seeks to conform to the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 1.0.
Windows users can navigate with the access keys typing ALT+Accesskey. Mac users will use CTRL+Accesskey. For more information on access keys, please visit this Section 508 tutorial.
Access Key 1 – Homepage
Access Key s – Skip to Content
All form fields on this site include the label element. Creating a label/ID relationship assists screen readers with properly reading each form control.
This site also strives to adhere to W3C-recommended Web standards. The benefits of using Web standards include faster-loading pages, better separation of content and presentation, improved accessibility and forward compatibility.