For the most up-to-date system status, please go to https://status.its.unc.edu/
There will be an outage affecting ConnectCarolina and other systems beginning at 5:00pm on Friday, May 17, and ending at approximately 8:00pm on Saturday, May 18.
The first outage is related to the Summer I session Census. Due to the need to “freeze” the database to take the census snapshot, users will not be able to access ConnectCarolina pages beginning at 5:00pm on May 17. All faculty and staff are requested to please log out of ConnectCarolina by 5:00pm on May 17. Students will NOT be able to use ConnectCarolina for all functions during this time.
Immediately following the census outage, ITS has a planned maintenance outage, beginning at approximately 11:00pm on Friday, May 17, and ending at approximately 8:00pm on Saturday, May 18. ConnectCarolina and other applications will be down during this time frame.
During the May 17-18 outage, the following functions may experience limited and/or no functionality:
- Some Guest ID and Onyen update services
- UNC Directory (lookups available, but not updates)
- UNC Online Application (Summer School, Nursing, Part-time Studies, etc.)
- UNC Guest ID creations
- TouchNet (students and third party proxies cannot pay bills; applicants cannot pay enrollment deposits)
- Check Request
- Web Travel
- Web Vendor
- Friday Center Applications (CPPSReg, PDEPReg, CEU, FCCPS)
- EPAWeb (New Hire Actions Only)
- Applicant Web (Employees cannot update their PID under their Applicant Profile)
- FACS II Administration
- PID Create
- PID Inquiry
- ConnectCarolina reporting environment (HRRPT)
- Reporting tools (OBIEE, EPM and WebFocus)
- Student Stores applications (i.e., ordering textbooks)
We appreciate your cooperation and support as we continue to make ITS applications more efficient for our users.
Help Desk: 919-962-HELP or help.unc.edu